Monday, April 16, 2012

Singer Lea Michele at Desert Pool Party in Celebration of Coachella



Lea Michele was enjoying herself and smiling at the first day of Lacoste L!ve‘s desert pool party in celebration of the 2012 Coachella Music Festival.“Hanging @ the @LACOSTELIVE pool party! Think I just saw a really hot 6’3 Canadian with a tribal arm band hanging by the pool.. So happy:)” the 25-year-old Glee actress tweeted.She wore a white beach cover overtop her colorful bikini.Lea‘s rumored boyfriend Cory Monteith also showed up for the festivities!Titled 'Saturday Night Glee-ver,' the latest installment finds New Directions pay homage to the movie "Saturday Night Fever" by grooving to disco-infused dance numbers.
“I’ve always felt good about myself, that is to say, I’ve always felt beautiful, but I didn’t necessarily think other people thought I was beautiful. Glee opened my eyes. That’s what’s so great about the show, it includes all different types of beauty” said Lea Michele 


American Singer and Actress Lea Michele at Day 1 of Lacoste L!ve Hosts a Desert Pool Party in Celebration of Coachella