Sunday, April 29, 2012

Selena Gomez talks about her new Fragrance-The Debut Fragrance


Selena Gomez posed for a new ad for her new fragrance-The Debut FragranceIn an interview with MyStyle on her fragrance Selena Gomez said "I describe it as yummy. It's romantic. It's not over-bearing. Simple! My mom legitimately likes it. She's so honest with me, she'll tell me that she doesn't like my clothes or the dress I wore, but she wears this everyday.So, I wanted to make sure that it was something that could appease everybody, which is why there's not a picture of me on the box. I wanted it to be about the fragrance. The bottle was really the hardest part, because I wanted it to be tall. I like the fact that it stands out, because I always go to the ones that are tallest in the morning. The design of the bottle is almost like a gown,


So it represents me on the red carpet. The lips [on top] are fun! It makes it more youthful, and you can play with it. I get bored and play with things, so I think it's perfect.. [Taylor Swift] smelled mine and loved it, which was awesome, because it's good to have her approval. [Justin Bieber] likes it a lot. Everything I do is inspired by something, whether it's him, my family or my fans. There's a little bit of me in everything that I do. Style philosophy?Classic. I'm always about comfort. I love making things that are comfortable and affordable for everybody to wear, but it's not worth dressing for other people because that's exhausting. Just dress for yourself. Summer style? I like a lot of shorts. I don't like things tight in the summer. It's too hot, so I like flowy things. Favorite designers? Marchesa and Christina Cota. They are very feminine, pretty and flowy."


Last year, Selena Gomez announced that, just like her boyfriend (Justin Bieber) and best friend (Taylor Swift), she was coming out with a fragrance. Then six months later, she put out a message to all her fans, asking for their help in choosing the specific scents. (Eventually, the polls determined that the top notes would be raspberry; the heart would be purple freesia; the bottom would be vanilla.) And now, the time is finally nearing — the time where Selenators can actually purchase the perfume for themselves


Selena Gomez talks about her New Fragrance