Saturday, April 28, 2012

Harry Styles -"I like girls in black lingerie"



Harry Styles showed his new Audi R8 Coupe and signed an autograph for fans before entering his shiny car. Harry recently revealed that the boys of One Direction are planning to take a break of six weeks. If given an opportunity to go out with Angelina Jolie (36) Kate Moss (38) or Kate Winslet (36) Harry says: " I like my girlfriends wear black underwear .. no doubt .. I'm not really a boy of adventure " .
On their status after the tour: "I do not know what to do. I'm so tired. It was very intense, but fun. I have six weeks to rest now. My favorite places are New York and Sydney. I had never been to Australia or New Zealand before, so I was sick " . When Harry was asked whom he would choose from the members of 1D to kiss him: "I would kiss kiss .. I think Luis [Tomlinson] " .