Thursday, April 12, 2012

Selena Gomez Lovely leaving the UNICEF building in New York City -Photos



Selena Gomez wore a tight jeans pant and black blazer as she left the UNICEF building in New York.
Latest news is that Singer Selena Gomez has decided to take a break from her music career as she wants to concentrate on acting.Selena recently finished filming "Spring Breakers", has got another movie, "The Getaway".
"I`m just kind of halting music for a bit. I`ve been really focused on more acting," contactmusic.com quoted Gomez as saying."For me, it`s been fun to take risks and do things that are completely different. To be honest, maybe some of you guys might not be comfortable with it. I`m still the same person. Things that challenge me really excite me," she added.
Selena Gomez has also launched her self-titled perfume. The bottle is big and purple and has little lips exploding out of the top. Her new fragrance will be available exclusively at Macys mid-May
Selena Gomez instagram photo





 
Selena Gomez leaving the UNICEF office in New York City
Selena GomezSelena GomezSelena Gomez Selena Gomez