Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sofia Vergara in InStyle Magazine, April 2012 Issue Photo Shoot

Sofia Vergara 
Colombian Actress Sofia Vergara Photo Shoot from InStyle Magazine, April 2012 Issue.For the cover page she wore Narciso Rodriguez dress, Martin Katz earrings and ring.
The Modern Family star Sofia Vergara with her killer curves and irresistible comic timing reached the top of Hollywood’s hot list. And that’s not something she takes lightly: “I am on these lists for ‘most beautiful’ with women like Mila Kunis, who’s, like, 20 years old,” she said. “I have a son that age!” Though, she’s happy to be there. “Part of my career has always been because of the way I look,” she said. “I’m not ashamed. It has opened doors. But I also know that if I didn’t have something else, I’d be long gone.” What she has is the whole package, complete with crack timing, sly self-deprecation, and savvy business sense, including a spokesperson gig for Cover Girl and a line for K-Mart. “I love jewelry—rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, you name it,” she said. (Her line for K-Mart includes lots of those things.) “If my stylist didn’t stop me, I’d go out looking like a Christmas tree.”