Friday, March 30, 2012

Candice Swanepoel Miranda Kerr Hot at 2012 Victoria's Secret Swim Collection Launch-Photos


 Victoria's Secret has officially launched their new Swim Collection on March.29, 2012.Victoria's Secret Angels Candice Swanepoel and Miranda Kerr were at the promotional event.

"Getting the Victoria's Secret swim covers are my favorite thing because I remember seeing Gisele on the covers when I was a little girl, so it's really exciting for me," Candice said at the event.Addind to this the model said "We shot this one in Turks and Caicos, which is one of my favorite places as well. The trips are so amazing. I'm with all the photographers that I know, the hair and makeup, so we just blast the music and have loads of fun." Miranda Kerr said the collection was "fun and young".

Candice Swanepoel Miranda Kerr gave poses for the 2012 Victoria's Secret Swim Collection Launch-Photos.They are such gorgeous ladies.