Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monique and Jonas Sleep Together - BBB 12 (Big Brother Brasil 12)


Monique and Jonas went back to sleep together in the early hours of Wednesday. The two lay down together and exchanged a few kisses and cuddles before you turn around and fall asleep.
Hours before, the sister had talked with friends who do not know if I go back to sleep there. "Will I get a bronze today? I do not think" he asked.

Shortly after, the kitchen, it was goodnight for Jonah and they kissed. Fael, which had not yet realized that the two had been asked what was going on and since when they were together. Jonas said they were the last party.

The cowboy asked if Renata and Rafa knew the novel. Jonas replied yes and that what is between Rafa and Monique is just kidding. "For me it's good, man. But if I were in love, I would not like two of these games. Because I'm not envolvidão," said Jonas.
Renata can even make the line "safadcheenha" as she always says there in the "Big Brother Brazil 12." But the blonde is lacking. And much! In the early afternoon of Tuesday, the blonde said to Ronaldo, who does not like being alone.

The conversation began when she claimed the presence of Sao Paulo in bed in the jungle before dawn on Tuesday, after the fourth film in the leader (he, Kelly and Yuri were the guests of Laisa):
"I put the snake in its place ...", she said, she thought he had slept in the same quarter of the leader. "I do not like to sleep alone. You like it? "Asked the little blonde. And Ronaldo said he is not that he does not like to sleep with, but ... "I'm used to sleeping alone at home. And sometimes it's good. "

Then the handsome played with Renata, saying she's the type who will marry soon. "I was married almost right ...", she said, recalling the relationship a little over two years he had with a musician of Minas Gerais. "I always want to sleep with someone. I do not like to sleep alone. Not necessarily with man, but with someone I like. I do not like to be alone anymore. "
Ronaldo was the blonde with feather, and embraced with a resounding "Poor thing."
Then he was wanted by the Rafa mining. In the fourth jungle, she was face saddo. And asked for a hug from Rio, who promptly answered the request.